Monday, August 6, 2007

TopBux.org


TopBux.org - Just Click Get Top Earnings. Yes you will get paid for just click on the ads in our site. The process is simple! You just need to click a link and view a website for 30 seconds then immediately $0.01 will be added to your account. You can earn more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each Ad you Click and $0.01(Yes 100% Earnings from your referrals) for each Ad your referrals Click. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $10.00.

Earnings Example
• You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
• 30 referrals click 10 ads per day = $3.00
• Your daily earnings = $3.10
• Your weekly earnings = $21.70
• Your monthly earnings = $93.00


The above example is based only on 30 referrals and just 10 clicks. Most of the days you will have more(doubled) links to click and only few of the days you will have less links to click.

Join now, it's FREE!

5 comments:

PrideParade.net said...

This site is still new for me and I haven't even reached $0.50 yet. But I currently have 0 referrals but I'll keep you posted.

PrideParade.net said...

I noticed this message on TopBux:

"Due to Server Maintenance on 21st Aug 2007 TopBux will not be accessible for some time"

I hope it is just maintenance, I'll keep you posted.

PrideParade.net said...

The last post I did on this site was about maintenance, all went well with that, but, now the major problem I have with this site is the amount of ads.

Every time I'm there it only has one ad displayed. I have 1 referral now but that person gave up because of the lack of ads.

I don't think I would suggest this site to anyone, but if you like signup and give it a try. Only thing you'll loose is the time you click.

PrideParade.net said...

OK, I have given up on TopBux. They never have any sites to click, my referrals gave up, and why would I buy and upgraded service or referrals if there are no ads to click.

Don't waste you time on this one folks.

PrideParade.net said...

The year is almost over and TopBux still doesn't have any ads for me to click. But I noticed this little note on the site:

"If you cannot see much ads, please consider upgrade. Advertisers recent activity shows that they are targetting premium members. up to 90% ads goes to Premium members. TopBux prefers Premium_Pack_1."

It's hard to confirm or deny this because...
1) I'm not an upgraded member.
2) They removed the forum so I can't ask other members if that is true.