Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MagiCash.org


At MagiCash you get paid to click on Ads which take you to websites.

You simply click a link and view a website for a 30 seconds to earn money, and if your a Premium member you only have to view the Ad for 20 seconds. You can earn even more money by referring friends.

Here is some of what MagiCash offers.
• Membership is FREE.

• Get paid 0.01 to visit our advertiser's websites.

• Get paid $0.01 for each Ad your referrals view.

• Real time reports of your earnings.

• Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal.

• The minimum payout is $10.50.

Sign-Up Now!

5 comments:

PrideParade.net said...

The new PTC on the block with plenty of ads to click. Currently there was 5 ads and more popped in every so often. Also if you're a site owner this is a good site to advertise on. I have made several sales within the first week.

PrideParade.net said...

My revenue has jumped up very quickly. Yesterday I made $7.115 and as of today at 1 P.M. (EST) I have $9.31.

I have great referrals helping me out. Keep on clicking!

PrideParade.net said...

Made my first $20.00 on MagiCash. I haven't decided to either do a cashout or to hold onto it and use it for ads.

PrideParade.net said...

I've done several ads on MagiCash and have increased my referrals and sales on my sites. I still have $9.44 in my account. I'm going to let it build back up and purchase more ad clicks.

PrideParade.net said...

This site went down because they didn't pay their webhosting bill. I'm glad I received my $18 payment before they disappeared.

I don't think this site will return any time soon if at all. And if they do, I don't think the reputation of the site will be as solid as it was for the original owner.